Saturday, October 13, 2007

To Begin With...

It began at night on the12th October, 2007. The three of us - me, Peka and Mafela - were sitting in my room browsing through some sites in the internet as we often did. Though it was not an official committee meeting, it really was an important sitting, a milestone, I should say. Mafela suddenly broke the silence saying to me, "Pa Fak, blog chu siam ve tawh la." I have thought about creating a blog long time back, but never attempted to do so. But this time, Mafela's words sounded to me to be a challenge to do something good which I have never tried. And so began the creation of my first blog which was named "youniq."

Three persons are involved in the making of this blog. I feel compelled to give them a place here. They directly or indirectly helped brought "youniq" to exist as it is now.

Mafela: My nephew, a damn smart boy, who never stops longing for more in the infotech world. I remember that, when he was just a little boy, he used to tell people that his "sap hming" was "A Pa Faka." He is the one who told me so many dos and donts about computer. He is also the one who suggested using the name 'unique' for my blog, which I modified it as it is.


Peka: Another nephew of mine. An innocent youngman, who keeps asking me questions as if I am a "Mr-know-it-all!" One thing unique about this guy is that he used to 'spak' unexpected, but interesting words at the 'right' time and at the 'right' place.
The two guys are now living with me making my life worth-living!

Kimi: A really nice gal, whose identity I better hide for the time being for fear of being reacted! She has once said to me, "Hman deuh i la chuan blog siam hi ka chak ngawt mai..." From that time only I just began thinking about creating a blog. I mean, Kimi, you inspire me! Just continue to humour me, ok?

Anyway, I will try my best to make this blog interesting, thought-provoking, challenging and of course, ecumenical. So... what a fun it would be...!

2 comments:

Unknown October 16, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

damn good n interesting,keep up the good work.
kei cuu....ka phu lo,ka kua a,soi ve mai2 lom,anyway,hei blog tha tok kn neih phaha,lom tho2

faka October 16, 2007 at 6:30 PM  

thanks, kyky! But don't say that you are not worthy,I know you are. Anywy, thanks to ya all for what "we" have done so far

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP